Ryoyo Electro highly value the fact that Ryoyo Electro can get the information Ryoyo Electro want you to hear.
Ryoyo Electro Co., Ltd.
System Information Equipment Sales Headquarters
Associate Director Hitoshi Ohba
I&D asked Mr. Hitoshi Ohba, an Associate Director of the Mitsubishi Product Promotion Department, System Information Equipment Sales Division 1, RYOYO ELECTRO CO., LTD., which mainly provides semiconductors, electronic components, and embedded equipment, about Telemarketing Lead Generation I&D provided in detail.
Challenges and How I&D Helped
How I&D Helped
- The greater number of business cards Ryoyo Electro acquired at the exhibition, the more burdensome it was to Telephone appointment at our company.
- Since it is possible to select the list that should be prioritized for the sales approaching and the list that is not qualified to approach, it has become possible to utilize the resources of the sales staff effectively.
Ryoyo Electro Co., Ltd. has built up a history of more than half a century since it was established in 1961 (Showa 36) as a trading company specializing in semiconductor products.
In recent years, Ryoyo Electro have made the two businesses of "semiconductor / device" and "ICT / solution" for the pillars of our business, and by creating new service solutions derived from both businesses, Ryoyo Electro are developing higher value-added and further businesses. Ryoyo Electro are striving to increase corporate value.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Ryoyo Electro have 10 offices in Japan.
Ryoyo Electro handle semiconductors, electronic components / embedded devices, servers / personal computers, etc.
1.The need for Telemarketing Lead Generation
- Please tell us how did you find out about I & D's Telemarketing Lead Generation?
We received a proposal for Telemarketing from I & D.
- Please tell us why you chose Telemarketing from I&D among many other companies.
The call script was better than other companies and experience and attitude towards call scripts.Other companies can also brush up in response to customer requests. However, when creating a call script, I & D suggested to create it based on our experience and considering our requests. Call scripts and tele appointments are intimate and most important.I chose I & D, who knows that call scripts lead to results.
2.Challenges and How Telemarketing Lead Generation from I&D Helped
- What was the challenges?
The greater the number of business cards acquired at the exhibition, the more burdensome it was to tele-appoint in-house. When the number of cases was large, employees who did not normally make tele-appointments were forced to make tele-appointments, and there were lists that were postponed. Sales activities tend to prioritize customers who have business talks at the booth and customers who have many meetings. However, it is not possible to scrutinize whether the customer is a customer that leads to business.
I had to figure out if it was a list to devote to sales resources, which helped I & D's telemarketing.
- Did you have any concerns about I & D telemarketing?
We have asked a telemarketing company several times before, so we were not particularly worried.
3.How did telemarketing Lead Generation help?
- What helped I & D's telemarketing?
We highly appreciate the fact that I&D can get the information we need.
- What does the specific "information you need" mean?
The marketing term BANT*.
* 1) Budget 2) Authority 3) Needs 4) Timeframe
- Please tell us what you liked about I & D telemarketing.
It is about doing a worthwhile job for the cost.
- What do you feel is "worth the cost"?
I & D's telemarketing is of high quality and provides us with the information we need.
(1)Selling semiconductors / devices
(2)Selling ICT products
(3)Selling embedded products
(4)Technical support related to the above